Rates and Fees
- It is ESPRESSO.digital’s policy to provide services on a flat-fee basis as much as possible.
- Monthly website hosting and maintenance services, as well as monthly content marketing, search engine optimization and social media services are billed a monthly fee depending on the scope of work provided.
- For services billed hourly ESPRESSO.digital charges a fee of $ 95.00 to $ 175.00 / hour depending on the service provided.
- Clients under a monthly service contract, other than website hosting, are eligible for a reduced hourly rate depending on the work requested.
- ESPRESSO.digital reserves the right to charge a rush fee of 50% to 100% for any project to be completed in less than our standard turnaround time.
Terms of Service
- ESPRESSO.digital requires a deposit to start any project:
Projects costing $1,000 or less need to be prepaid in full
Projects over $1,000 require a deposit of 50%, with a 30% payment due upon design completion, and the 20% balance before website launch.
- To keep all projects currentESPRESSO.digital reserves the right to invoice clients monthly for work performed if their project takes longer than 30 days to complete.
- It is our policy to provide all clients with a written proposal and contract for review and acceptance. It is the client’s responsibility to review the proposal and contract and request any changes or additions in writing or via email before an estimate becomes final.
- If a project gets cancelled by the client after accepting our estimate and contract the client will be responsible for a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the total project value, plus any billable hours to date.
- Depending on the nature of a project the client will be given a time line for providing required deliverables, such as content, images, logos, etc. If the client falls behind the provided time line we will work with the client as much as possible to get back on track.
However, if the client falls more than 15 days behindESPRESSO.digital reserves the right to suspend the project and bill the client for all billable hours to date.
If a project falls more than 30 days behindESPRESSO.digital reserves the right to terminate the project and bill the client for the entire project balance.
- Clients who had their projects suspended or terminated must pay any outstanding balance plus any applicable charges to commence their project beforeESPRESSO.digital continues any work on their project.
- Payment is due net 15 days.
Invoices are emailed on the 10th of the month to the billing address or email on file for your account. Invoices for services other than hosting, website maintenance, content and social media marketing campaigns, and search engine optimization are mailed according to contract guidelines or upon completion of work requested.
- ESPRESSO.digital issues monthly hosting, maintenance, and contract invoices via Invoicely, and accepts payments through Stripe. Please note that as of November 1, 2016 we no longer accept payment via PayPal.
- ESPRESSO.digital accepts payment via SWIFT bank transfers directly into our bank account. This is our preferred method for accepting payments. Our bank does not charge a fee for this service, but clients are responsible for any fees charged by their own banking institution.
- Please note that as of September 1, 2016, we no longer accept payment via USPS. You may pay by cashiers check, travelers check, or bank draft as long as you send it via UPS or FedEx. If you are located near us we can also make arrangements to pick up a check from your office.
- Please make checks payable to Studio 5 (our parent entity)
- Payments should be delivered to:
114 ½ First Ave S.
Seattle, WA 98104
- Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to submit payments in a timely fashion so they are processed on or before the due date. Bank transfers and Stripe payments can take up to 5 business days. UPS and FedEx can take up to 5 business days.
Late Payment and Non-Payment
- Clients unable to make payments by the due date must inform ESPRESSO.digital in writing at least 10 days before payment is due. ESPRESSO.digital will work with the client to determine a new payment schedule. The client will be responsible for applicable interest charges, but ESPRESSO.digital may waive any late fees.
- Hosting and monthly service fees are due in advance of the service dates.
- There will be an additional $50 fee for bounced checks.
- Hosting payments not received by the due date, at ESPRESSO.digital’s discretion, may be subject to service and/or account disconnect on the 25th of the month and a 1.5% finance charge. A re-connection fee of $75 will apply. Disconnect does not relieve the customer of responsibility to remit payment, nor does it constitute request for service termination (see below).
- ESPRESSO.digital retains ownership of all programming, design, graphics, photography, content, development and other services until payment is received in full.
- ESPRESSO.digital reserves the right to immediately disconnect any account and withhold materials and files until the balance is paid in full.
- Payments received after the due date are subject to a $125 late fee and a 1.5% interest charge per month. Invoices with totals under $500 will be subject to a $50 late fee and a 1.5% interest charge per month.
Service Contract Termination
- All requests for service contract termination must be received in writing to the address above no less than 30 days prior to date of termination.
- You can also email requests for service termination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clients who wish to move their website from our servers to a third party hosting account must provide full access to their new hosting account no less than 15 days prior to service termination.
- ESPRESSO.digital reserves the right to charge a website migration fee of $375, payable in full before any website will be migrated.
- Clients terminating website maintenance contracts may request the final backup files made on the day of termination via email or Dropbox. Clients requiring final backup files on CD via mail will be charged a $10 processing and shipping fee.